Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Position Yourself!!!
Over the last few weeks, God has been bringing one verse to mind over and over again. I have to say it is a pretty cool verse; so I would like to share it with the rest of you (the rest of you being whoever reads this)! 2 Chronicles 20:17 says, "You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you O Judah and Jerusalem! Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you." Seems like a pretty simple verse right? Well, it just really got me thinking. Oftentimes, I try to fix things and work them out when that isn't my job. God tells me that the battle isn't mine--that I don't need to fight. Instead, I am told to simply position myself! My job is to seek the Lord and be ready to do whatever it is He asks me to. That's it. If I would just be ready and willing to serve Him, then all I have to do is wait and watch and see God work. Now, that is awesome! So today I am going to go out and position myself wherever God calls me to because He is with me! I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what He does today--to see the salvation of the Lord!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment