Tuesday, October 20, 2009
What is a "Student of the Word"?
I am beginning my first ever post in my first ever blog! This is exciting--kinda! This blog is called "Becoming a Student of the Word," so you are probably wondering: what on earth does that mean? Well, basically the purpose of this blog is simply to share what God is teaching me through the Bible, His Word. God is my teacher, and I am His student. It is the student's responsibility to listen to, learn, and apply what his professor is teaching. Therefore, in order for me (and you) to do this we need to become students of the Word of God, reading and applying it to our lives! So now you know what this blog is all about! It isn't anything extraordinary merely my thoughts on what God is teaching me and a record of different verses God has recently shown me or is using in my life. I hope that maybe these verses can be an encouragement to you too! So here it goes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment